This page uses its own and third-party cookies for technical purposes, for traffic analysis and to facilitate use and navigation on digital channels. By entering our websites: www.croplifela.org y cursos.croplifela.orgthe User agrees that we use the data stored therein by executing cookies on the computer or mobile devices in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the User's browser when accessing the websites for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy, which are explained below and that all Users must know. For this reason, in order for the User to give their informed and unequivocal consent and in compliance with the applicable regulations, below is our Cookies Policy.
We reserve the right to make, at any time, modifications or updates to this Cookies Policy to address internal policies or innovations in the functionality of the websites, so Users are recommended to review them periodically. Users who want more information about the cookies we use, may send an email to email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are files with data that are generated in the browser and on the hard drive of computers, smartphones, tablets or any other device from which the User accesses a website. Through these, we obtain information about the preferences and transactions of the Users.
Depending on the settings, cookies can store information in the browser or on the hardware. When the User browses through the aforementioned websites, he or she may receive cookies from us and from third parties. We use them to guarantee the correct navigability on the websites and to collect information.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies.
We also use:
- Registration cookies they are generated once the User has registered or has logged in with his or her username and password. They are used to identify you in virtual courses.
- Technical cookies these are cookies for internal use for the operation of the web.
- Remarketing Cookies: these are cookies to create specific audiences and send them specific information that may be of their interest.
Block, delete and/or deactivate cookies
The User can change the navigation settings to disable cookies, prevent or block the installation of cookies and even delete cookies already installed on his or her computer, at any time. This may affect navigation on the websites.
If the User does not want cookies to be stored in their browser or prefers to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, he or she can configure the browsing options so that it is done that way. The User may change the configuration of the cookies installed on his/her computer and in the browser by accessing the Options or Preferences section located on the browser toolbar. You can also use your browser's "Help" option for more details. In case of not allowing the installation of said cookies, it is possible that the experience within the websites may be limited.
The procedures for disabling cookies in the main browsers are described below:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Tools -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or the browser’s Help..
For questions and inquiries write to: Info@www.croplifela.org